Tel: 020 3004 9520
KH InfoSec protects businesses, large and small, from falling foul of cyber-attacks. In an increasingly digital world, where information is your most valuable asset, it is essential that appropriate steps are taken to safeguard your systems and data. The repercussions of a breach in security can be costly, not just to the bottom line but to your reputation, too.
Good IT security requires the proactive management of information that flows through a business, embedding effective measures that control exposure to cyber-security risks. Legislation is also moving quickly to protect consumer data; maintaining compliance can be challenging and expensive if not done correctly.KH InfoSec provides a range of information security consultancy services designed to protect your business, keeping you cyber-safe and compliant with new legislation.
Keith Hickson is a security professional with over 20 years’ experience in developing and implementing information security programmes in compliance with international standards, including ISO 27001.
Over the years Keith has worked for companies of every size including major blue-chip organisations such as PwC, Fujitsu Services and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.In his spare time, Keith enjoys bell ringing at local churches, practicing Tai Chi and has recently taken up Chinese brush painting.
Every business holds a large amount of sensitive data which needs to be protected and managed appropriately. By adopting a proactive approach to data management and information security, you’ll protect your business against malware and threats, breaches, lost customer data, and associated fines for non-compliance.
KH InfoSec provides a range of services to help mitigate your cyber-risk. Our approach is flexible to ensure that the solution is appropriate to your business and risk factor, including:
- Data security audit – the first step to identify where your vulnerabilities lie and how effective your current data security protocols are
- Cyber policy and data protocol development – identifying what your business needs to keep cyber-safe and formalising the approach into a policy for all employees to read and understand
- Incident response – call us if you’ve had a security breach that you need help in resolving
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) service – don’t have the budget for a full-time CISO but need the expertise? Buy into our virtual service which offers a set number of hours every month to keep you ahead of cyber-crime.
- Information security consultancy – a flexible service to cover any short-term needs you may have to increase security, from implementation of a strategic security plan, risk intelligence gathering, security team recruitment, data breach response, benchmarking and employee training. We can plug any gap in your provision.
- Training – reduce the chances of human error resulting in a breach by ensuring all staff are appropriately trained.
Cyber security can seem complicated and it can be hard to know where to start. Yet KH InfoSec can show you the way and give you confidence that the security solution you deploy will protect you and your customers from cyber threats, now and in the future.